The Academic Technology Partnership (ATP), which was formed in July 2010, is a collaboration of the Office of Academic Affairs and Office of Information Technology (IT). This working group was created to identify, develop, prioritize, and address technology needs for academic programs at Western University of Health Sciences. The membership consists of faculty representatives from each of the 9 Colleges (appointed by each College Dean), and the Executive Director of Information Technology serves as Co-Chair with one of the appointed faculty members.
The goal of the Partnership is to serve faculty users, encourage communication, provide professional development and apply the potential of academic technologies to the college curricula, in an effective and cost efficient manner.
- Amanda Anglin, Manager Academic Programs, College of Podiatric Medicine
- Sheree Aston, OD, MA, PhD, Vice Provost, College of Podiatric Medicine
- Tobias Boehm, DDS, PhD, Associate Professor, Office of Academic Affairs
- Pat Callard, RN, Associate Professor, College of Dental Medicine
- Jennifer Cassidy, Associate Director, Information Services, Pumerantz Library & LRC
- Hubert Chan, DDS, Assistant Dean, Clinical Education, College of Dental Medicine
- Robert Christman, DPM, Professor, College of Podiatric Medicine
- Paula Crone, DO, Dean of COMP/VP of COMP NW, COMP Northwest
- Matt Curran, Technical Support Supervisor, Office of Information Technology
- Bruno Finocchio, IPE Manager, Interprofessional Education
- Tanisha Hampton, Executive Dir./ Manager of Operations, College of Biomed. Sciences
- Ruth Harris, Education Services Librarian, Pumerantz Library & Learning Resource Center
- Edward Junkins, Jr., MD, MPH, Associate Dean, Academic Affairs, COMP Northwest
- Alexander Lee, Coordinator, Dental Informatics, College of Dental Medicine
- Lara McMahon, Manager, Pre-Clinical Education OMS, Office of Medical Education
- James Nelli, Jr., Administrative Associate, Office of Information Technology
- Stephen O’Barr, PhD, Chair, Dept. of Pharm. Sciences, College of Pharmacy
- Munish Sharma, OD, MD, Assistant Professor, College of Optometry
- Dean Smylie, DVM, MS, Assistant Professor, College of Veterinary Med.
- John Tegzes VMD,MA, DABVT, Director, Interprofessional Education
- Gerald Thrush, PhD, Associate Dean, Pre-Clinical Education, Office of Medical Education
- Gabriel Valencia-Martinez, Manager, DNP Program, College of Graduate Nursing
- Denise Wilcox, Executive Director, Office of Information Technology
- Tim Wood, MSPA, PhD, Director of Faculty Development, CAPE
- Matthew Wright, Assistant Technical Support Supervisor, Office of Information Technology
The Partnership meets on the fourth Thursday of each month. Minutes from past ATP meetings can be accessed through the ATP’s SharePoint site.